These instruments are available directly from Benedetto Guitars, Savannah, GA.* Pricing inquiries can be made via email to Jared Stubbs at email@example.com or Howard Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (912) 692-1400. Once a customer has decided to make a purchase, the following will apply:
- Purchase price of the guitar must be paid in full prior to shipment. ** (Or See our new PAYMENT PLAN below!)
- Customer is responsible for cost of shipping (including insurance), handling, taxes (if applicable), customs, and international bank transfer fees.
- Flagship Model Guitars will be shipped FedEx Priority Overnight or FedEx International Priority, or may be picked up at our Savannah facility by the customer. Professional Series Guitars are shipped Express Saver (3 Day) or may be picked up at our Savannah facility. Purchases made in the state of Georgia [not shipped out of state] are subject to a 7% GA state sales tax.
- The customer has 24 hour approval of the guitar upon receipt.
** Payment may be made by cashier’s check, bank wire transfer, or credit card. Transaction fees may apply.
NEW!! PAYMENT PLAN (Revised 07-20-15):
In our continuing effort to make Benedetto Guitars more accessible to players, we are offering a Payment Plan. This program will give you a chance to make regular payments towards a Benedetto being made just for you, with delivery scheduled upon completion of the payments. There are NO EXTRA FEES for this plan.
Here’s how it works:
- Place an order for your dream Benedetto at today’s retail price. Specify the finish, standard or custom appointments (upcharges may apply) and shipping destination upon completion.
- Make an initial payment of 25% to confirm your order.
- Pay for your Benedetto over:
- 12 months for any model
- Early pay-off is optional, with no penalty, but early delivery depends on our production schedule and may not be possible even with early payoff. Cash, checks, and money order payments are acceptable. For credit card payments, add 3% per transaction.
We can also accommodate a personalized payment schedule.
Upon completion of payments and shipping charges, we will schedule shipment of your finished guitar (via FEDEX 3 Day for Professional Series, Priority Overnight for Flagships).
Your finished instrument will be new, fully warranted, and built to the most current specifications.
Payments are non-refundable.
- No returns will be accepted without Return Authorization from Benedetto Guitars.
- The customer is responsible for prompt overnight return shipment (in original packing materials and including full insurance on the value of the guitar) at their own expense.
- Returned guitars must be in original condition.
- Upon receipt of the returned guitar, Benedetto Guitars will process a full refund less all handling and freight charges.
* Purchases from Authorized Benedetto Guitar dealers are subject to their payment and shipping policies.